2.26.2006

A Different Perspective

Because it´s so true that no two Peace Corps experiences are the same, I added a little link to a fellow PCV´s blog. I admit that I am far from giving you the comprehensive view of the Peace Corps becuase this is what I´m seeing with my eyes and my experiences here are only mine. This whole thing is influenced by so many different variables, some within the control of the volunteer and others not, that even Volunteers in the same country have totally different experiences. So I want to send a shot out to other peoples blogs (at least people I know) and as I become aware of them I will pass the link along.

Jessica has a cool blog going and she works with coffee growers in the mountians of Jarabacoa. Check it out.

nos vemos

1 comment:

stearns003 said...

Thanks for the shout out Matt. :o) Hope things are going well for you as IST's coming up!